defi Solutions, a Grapevine, TX-based provider of lending industry software, raised $55m in Series C funding.
The investment – comprised of primary and secondary capital – was made by Bain Capital Ventures.
The primary capital will be used by the company to accelerate the development of existing and emerging products, expand resources and facilities, and grow the number of employees by nearly 50% in 2018, across all teams, including client support, technology services, and sales and marketing.
Led by Stephanie Alsbrooks, founder and CEO, defi SOLUTIONS provides lenders with configurable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) loan origination system (LOS) to manage the application lifecycle and receive analytics from a single platform.
The company also provides a full platform of services for independent and captive finance companies, banks, credit unions, solar providers, Buy Here Pay Here dealers, and personal and business lending. The latest additions to the platform include:
– a loan management and servicing system (LMS),
– an analytics and reporting system with configurable dashboards for real time reporting,
– a direct lending application portal,
– a digital loan document service with e-signature, and
– an online auto loan portfolio marketplace.