Workboard, a Redwood City, CA-based provider of active strategy management software, raised $9.3m in Series A funding.
Backers included new investors Floodgate and Microsoft Ventures. In conjunction with the funding, Arjun Chopra, partner at Floodgate joined Workboard’s board.
The company, which has raised $12.1m in total funding, intends to use the capital to accelerate sales and marketing of its Active Strategy Management SaaS offering.
Led by Deidre Paknad, CEO and co-founder, Workboard provides Active Strategy Management solutions that enable leaders and teams to iterate, measure and achieve their strategic priorities faster.
In details, the software enables organizations to quickly:
– iterate on strategic priorities quarterly with a data driven and inclusive process
– activate strategies by mapping and tailoring them to teams that need to execute throughout the organization and tying in operational data
– measure progress on their strategic plans transparently and automatically
– augment strategy and execution with machine learning insights on risks and execution patterns
– replace onerous reporting with continuous visibility and transparency
Customers include 8X8, Catalina, Disys, IBM, Samsung and Terarecon and others among its hundreds of customers.