Kaizen Platform, Inc., a Minato Ward, Tokyo-based provider of optimization technology platform and services, secured $4.6m in Series C funding.
– SBI Investment Co., Ltd.,
– Dentsu Innovation Partners Inc.,
– Mizuho Capital Co., Ltd., and
– YJ Capital Inc.
Led by CEO Kenji Sudo, Kaizen Platform provides two core solutions:
– “Kaizen Platform”, an optimization technology platform and a global network of Optimizers (growth hackers) to improve and continuously A/B test UI experiences; and
– “Kaizen Ad”, to maximize digital and video advertising performance.
The company intends to use the funds to expand the “Kaizen Ad” video ad business.
Along with the new fundraising, Kaizen Platform has signed a strategic business alliance agreement with Dentsu Inc. and its 100% subsidiary called Dentsu Digital, Inc. to realize the conception of the marketplace platform for video ads production and execution, as well as to build a platform which further supports business and human resources growth.