Inflect, a San Francisco, CA-based online marketplace for Internet infrastructure colocation cloud, raised $3M in seed funding.
Investors in the round include:
– Jon Buccola Sr. of Greenpoint Technologies
– Travis Cole, former senior manager, Platform Engineering: Infrastructure of Square
– Chris Fanini, CTO and founder of Weebly
– Jordan Lowe, CEO of Server Central and former CEO of nLayer
– Chris Palermo, CEO of Global Communications Network
– Kyle Vogt, CEO and founder of Cruise Automation and founder and former CTO of Twitch.
The company is using the funds to continue to expand operations.
Led by Mike Nguyen, co-founder and CEO, Inflect provides an open, neutral marketplace where buyers and sellers of internet infrastructure—datacenter colocation, network and related services—find accurate information to connect, collaborate and transact.
The platform delivers validated, vendor-neutral service provider capability and location information.
Service providers can update and maintain product and location data, and they are connected with buyers only when those buyers have searched for and identified their preferred solution and are ready to engage.