Gobble, a Palo Alto, CA-based meal kit delivery service, raised $15m in Series B funding.
The round was led by Khosla Ventures with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Ventures and Initialized Capital.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
Led by founder Ooshma Garg, Gobble prepares farm fresh 15-minute gourmet dinner kits and deliver them to customers with 3-step instructions.
– Meyer Lemon Gnocchi with Asparagus Tips & Artichoke Hearts
– Chicken Southwestern Sedona Bowl with Chipotle Ranch Dressing
– Shrimp Scampi with Cherry Tomatoes & Arugula
– Chinese Chicken Lettuce Cups with Fragrant Jasmine Rice
– Grass-Fed Filet Mignon with Asparagus & Blue Cheese Butter
– Tequila Lime Snapper with Sweet Corn Chowder
– Malabar Chicken Curry with Julienned Rainbow Carrots & Rice
– Wagyu Beef Swiss Cheeseburger with Mushrooms & Truffle
– Pan-Roasted Chicken with Broccoli & Quinoa Gratin
– Aloha Ahi Poke Bowl with Seaweed Salad Aloha Ahi Poke Bowl with Seaweed Salad
– Pomegranate Braised Beef with Root Vegetable Mash
– Porcini Mushroom Ravioli with Lacinato Kale & Caramelized Onions
– Fried Chicken and Liege Waffles with Sauteed Spinach
– Miso Ramen with Asian Vegetables & Soft Boiled Egg
– North African Swiss Chard & Squash Stew with Wild Rice
– Carne Asada Street Tacos with Avocado & Poblano Elote Salad
– Paneer & Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Garam Masala Basmati Rice
– New England Seafood Boil with Garlic Sausage & Cajun Style Butter on Toasted Bread