Cullinan Oncology, a Cambridge, MA-based developer of oncology therapeutics, raised $150m in Series A financing.
The round was co-led by the UBS Oncology Impact Fund (OIF) managed by MPM Capital and F2 Ventures.
Cullinan Oncology is focused on investing in and developing a highly diversified portfolio of internally developed as well as externally sourced oncology therapeutics via a cost-efficient business model distributing risk while maximizing optionality. The company’s scalable model minimizes fixed costs and inefficiencies through strategic partnerships and a shared services platform.
Cullinan’s team includes:
– Owen Hughes, CEO
– Patrick Baeuerle, PhD, Co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Biologics, and MPM Managing Director
– Leigh Zawel, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Small Molecules and MPM Managing Director
– Briggs Morrison, MD, Clinical Advisor to Cullinan and MPM Managing Director
– Corinne Savill, PhD, Chief Business Officer
– Kristen Laguerre, MBA, CFO and MPM Managing Director, Finance.