Trinity Capital Investment, a Chandler, Arizona-based provider of debt financing to venture capital-backed companies, raised $46.18m for its third fund.
Per an SEC filing, 49 investors participated in the offering of Trinity Capital Fund III, L.P.
Led by Founder and Managing Partner Steve Brown, Managing Partner Alex Erhart, Partners Hal Hayden, David Erhart, Kyle Brown, and Managing Director Tim Vatuone, Trinity has worked with venture capital firms and their respective portfolio companies in the software, semiconductors and hardware, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy and efficiency, consumer and retail, networking and equipment, and clean technology industries to provide them with venture debt financing solutions including:
– Equipment lease line of credit
– Senior venture loan
– Subordinated term loan
– Refinance existing venture debt
The transaction size is $2-$20m incremental to a senior bank facility or in place of equity.
The firm’s team also include:
– Director Vibhor Garg,
– Managing Director, Portfolio, Gerry Harder,
– Managing Director, Due Diligence, Richard Nelson,
– Senior Controller Jason Hamlin,
– Vice President, Finance, Jay Taylor,
– Director, Due Diligence, Jonathan Cheung,
– Director, Legal, Rena Curtis,
– Director, Portfolio, Crystal Voss,
– Director, Portfolio, Steven Lambe,
– Associate, Finance & Investor Relations, Trin Coleman,
– Associate, Finance, Jackie Elsworth.