Upserve, a Providence, R.I.-based provider of a restaurant management platform, received a strategic investment of undisclosed amount.
Backers included from Vista Equity Partners and existing investors First Round Capital, Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
The partnership and capital will enable Upserve to accelerate its growth, grow its employee base, and further invest in delivering a platform for restaurateurs.
Founded in 2009 by Angus Davis, CEO, Upserve provides thousands of restaurants with integrated cloud-based point of sale, payments, analytics, as well as the Upserve Marketplace to manage their menu, staff, and guests.
Its offerings include:
– Breadcrumb POS by Upserve, a cloud point of sale for restaurants,
– Upserve HQ, an actionable analytics platform,
– Upserve Payments, which enables transparent processing,
– Upserve Live, a mobile restaurant management platform, and
– Upserve Marketplace for integration with third-party restaurant apps.
Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 32 million active diners, process over $11 billion in annual sales, and serve over 23 million meals per month.
The company also has additional offices in San Francisco and New York City.