Sportr, a London, UK-based machine learning startup, closed a $350k seed funding round.
Backers included Robert Braithwaite CBE, Ben Joseph, and Richard Tufft.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and grow into other industries.
Founded by Adam Benzecrit and Toby Cockayne, Sportr provides a machine learning powered platform to find, recommend and generate on-brand content for companies.
The platform features:
– smart content discovery & generation tools
– automatic content curation tools
– tagged and categorized information tools
– tools to add opinion to create on-brand content
– tools to connect to digital channels (website, social media)
The company currently works with sports companies.