SiteTraker, a Montclair, NJ-based provider of a program and asset management platform designed to modernize end-to-end infrastructure and capital project execution, raised $11m in Series A financing.
The round was led by New Enterprise Associates.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the SiteTraker Program & Asset Management platform roadmap, deepen customer engagement and continue market expansion.
Led by Giuseppe Incitti, CEO, SiteTraker provides project managers of large portfolios of complex and dynamic capital projects with a cloud-based platform platform featuring enterprise functionality designed to increase user productivity, user adoption and data quality from planning, to deployment, through to operations and maintenance, via:
– Project templates, optimized to capture key KPIs
– Reporting, dashboarding and notifications
– Automated forecasting, scheduling and activity assignment
– Mapping and location intelligence purpose-built for site-based projects
– Differentiated support model designed to ensure customer success
– Flexible, two-way integration capabilities
Today, over 600,000 sites and projects, representing over $10 billion of capex, are managed in SiteTraker.