Expert360, a San Francisco, CA and Sidney, Australia-based platform for companies to build an manage their consulting & contingent workforce, raised $13M in Series B funding.
The round was led by AirTree Ventures with participation from a number of existing investors.
The company will use the funds to continue to develop the platform.
Co-founded by Bridget Loudon, CEO, and Emily Yue, COO, Expert360 provides a technology solution that allows businesses to engage and manage top talent for short-mid term project-work.
Through the platform, businesses are able to:
– Manage their existing contingent and consulting workforce;
– Access over 15,000 vetted independent consultants, freelancers and firms with experience working exclusively in top global businesses,
– Augment staff, build consultant teams, hire top individual talent and engage with subject matter experts and boutique firms; and
– Track contingent cost and activity with access to custom reports and dashboards to help users oversee costs and consultant, freelancer and/or firm usage.
Through the platform, consultants, freelancers and firms are able to:
– select projects;
– manage their own workflow without having to worry about contracts and invoices; and
– grow their professional network by connecting with like minded consultants and businesses seeking individuals with their background and experience.