French private equity firm Idinvest Partners has launched its SME Academy, an initiative to help foster European innovation and encourage collaboration and international expansion amongst its portfolio companies.
The permanent program to help its portfolio companies both understand and navigate an increasingly competitive, globalized world.
The SME Academy combines networking support and dedicated advice to help companies optimize their operations and is tailored to each company’s specific objectives. Business owners will also have access to Idinvest’s extensive network and partake in event and partnership opportunities.
– Provision of partnership opportunities with official international development institutions as well as expert consultants in all fields of expertise (e.g. strategy, sales, legal, logistics, IP)
– Access to an international network of corporates, fellow entrepreneurs and key players in business communities spanning key growth markets such as Europe, North America, China
– Talent acquisition counsel and resource support
– Advice on building brand awareness and influence with key decision makers
– Ability to leverage Idinvest’s corporate network to find the right interlocutor for companies needing introductions to business targets
Led by Benoist Grossmann, Managing Partner, Idinvest is the largest dedicated investor in European SMEs with €8 billion under management. They have invested in some of the UK and Europe biggest start up success stories such as Happn, Secret Escapes, Deezer and Criteo.