Mavin Motion, a Mountain View, California-based platform that allows apps to capitalize on events and trends in real time, raised $3m in funding.
Backers included Mousse Partners and Montane Ventures.
The company intends to use the funds to bring the platform to new markets and expand their offerings.
Led by Shailesh Nalawadi, co-founder and CEO, Mavin Motion provides a platform enabling apps to engage their audiences over the long-term via real-time campaigns that draw upon events, topical trends, and global sentiment – all of which change by the hour.
– tools to create a campaign for A/B testing or full deployment in under 30 minutes;
– a mobile wallet customized to accept the preferred currency;
– more than 100 options to choose from, including promotions, vouchers, cash rebates, points/currency and more to incentivize engagement; and
– performance reporting, which allows developers to define campaign budget, control costs, evaluate ROI, and optimize future campaigns.
– a solution that enables app users to redeem points and promotions in their mobile wallets immediately.