Global venture capital firm B Capital Group said it raised over $181m for its first fund.
Led by co-founders & partners Raj Ganguly and Eduardo Saverin, B Capital Group backs entrepreneurs building the next generation technology companies focusing on pioneering B2B and B2B2C startups that are ready to scale across the global stage.
Partnering with Boston Consulting Group, and its incubation arm BCG Digital Ventures, B Capital backs consumer enablement, financial services, health and wellness, industrial and transportation companies.
The firm, which has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore, has invested in Evidation Health, Ninja Van, Silvercloud Health, Lanetix, CXA, and Icertis Applied Cloud.
The team also includes:
– Gavin Teo, Partner, San Francisco
– Kabir Narang, Partner, Singapore
– Dave Gallon, VP of Business Development, Los Angeles
– Virginia Schmitt, CFO & CAO, Los Angeles
– Chip Welsh, VP of Capital Formation, Los Angeles
– Mike Fernandez, Principal, Los Angeles
– Bryan Ciambella, Principal, Los Angeles
– Dave Ng, Principal, Singapore
– Adam Seabrook, Principal, Los Angeles
– Jack Cheap, Investor, Los Angeles
– Pauline Andrie Janssen, Investor, Singapore
– Hailey Hu, Investor, Singapore
– Jason Chow, Investor, Singapore
– May Ling Tee, Office Manager/EA Singapore
– Fara D’Aguiar, Recruiting, Los Angeles.