Swingvy, a Singapore- Seoul, South Korea- and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based HR software startup, raised $1.1m in seed funding.
Backers included Big Basin Capital and Walden International.
The company intends to use the funds to grow its SME customer base in Malaysia and Singapore and launch in Indonesia.
Led by Jin Choeh, Swingvy provides a cloud-based HR software platform featuring tools including:
– a centralized, system of record for employee data
– a leave management system
– a custom profile system
– an org chart
– a calendar
– a custom permission system
– a custom HR report system
– an employee goal system
– a mobile app
– an onboarding system, and
– an announcement system.