Pritzker/Vlock Family Office & Co-Founder Elon Boms announced increased investment in LaunchCapital, a New Haven, Conn.-based seed stage venture capital firm.
LaunchCapital also has made 5 new hires to broaden its presence and provide additional support to its portfolio companies.
These new hires include:
- Cliff Sirlin as new Managing Director.
- Woody Benson as a new Venture Partner in Boston.
- Stefan Pepe as a new Venture Partner in New York City.
- Jason Gray as the new Vice-President, Portfolio Operations.
- Alice Linnehan-Smith as new Controller.
Since 2008, LaunchCapital has backed over 200 companies at the seed and early stages of development. Investments include Snap, Spotify, tripping.com, Gelesis, Pico Trading, Localytics, EAT Club, Parsagen Diagnostics, Mayvenn, Life360, YourMechanic, ShopTalk, EquityZen, Impact Health, Distributed, REsurety, Freight Farms, Minibar, Worklete, Karmic Labs, Seven Oaks Biosystems, Zagster, Promoboxx, and more across diverse industries. Headquartered in New Haven, the firm has offices in NYC, Boston, and the San Francisco/Bay Area.