Coretelligent, LLC, a Westwood, Massachusetts-based provider of private cloud and IT managed services and support for small and mid-sized businesses, received an investment from Veronis Suhler Stevenson.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
Founded in 2006 by CEO Kevin J. Routhier, Coretelligent is a provider of comprehensive managed IT and private cloud services, enabling organizations to grow their businesses. Clients include private equity, ventured capital, life sciences, legal services and real estate development firms.
The company provides its services through 5 principal product lines
– 360 Support, a suite of support, monitoring and managed solutions that secure and enhance IT operations;
– CoreCloud, an Infrastructure-as-a-Services (“IaaS”) platform fully managed and engineered for high availability, seamless transition, rapid deployment and enhanced security;
– CoreBDR provides data protection and recovery available for hosted on-premise or in the cloud environments, leveraging EMC Data Domains for storage and Veeam for back/recovery processing;
– CoreArmor, a suite of cyber security services; and
– ManagedIT is a customized technology solution to improve existing network or server designs and build new corporate infrastructure.
The company also has offices in New York City, Philadelphia and the San Francisco Bay area.