Kaltura, a NYC-based video technology provider, secured a $50m pre-IPO funding.
Goldman Sachs’ Private Capital Investing group made the investment. In conjunction with the funding, Holger Staude, Vice President in Goldman Sachs’ Private Capital Investing group, will be joining Kaltura’s board of directors.
The company will use the capital to extend its presence globally.
Led by Ron Yekutiel, Chairman and CEO, Kaltura provides video technology solutions for the OTT TV (Over the Top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), EdVP (Education Video Platform) and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets, deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions. In details, the company provides:
– OTT TV and Video Monetization solutions for media companies, operators, service providers and content owners,
– Enterprise Video Solutions for internal communication, collaboration, training, and webcasting for executive communication,
– a Video marketing suite for customer communication and sales,
– Education Video solutions for educational institutions and ed-tech companies, and
– Kaltura VPaaS (Video-Platform-as-a-Service), a self-serve specialized cloud video service, enabling organizations to build and deploy any video application, workflow and experience.