Caremerge, a Chicago, IL-based provider of care coordination and communication solutions, raised $14M in funding.
The round was led by Insight Venture Partners, with participation from previous investors Grażyna Kulczyk, Cambia Health Solutions, Ziegler LinkAge Longevity Fund, GE Ventures, and Arsenal Venture Partners. In conjunction with the round, Harley Miller, Vice President at Insight Venture Partners and Dan Hermann, Senior Managing Director and Head of Investment Banking at Ziegler will join the board of directors.
The company intends to use the funds to expand operations across the post-acute care market.
Led by Asif Khan, CEO and co-founder, Caremerge leverages cross-enterprise workflow automation technology to get the right information at the right time to the right provider so they can make the right decisions. Its cloud-based care coordination platform acts as a connector across the care continuum, bringing together many stakeholders including hospitals, MCO’s, ACO’s, physicians, other long-term care providers, families and seniors/patients, to collaborate proactively.
– Clinical & Compliance Solutions
– Life Enrichment & Engagement Solutions – patients, families, and providers
– OPEN API integrations for full interoperability, especially with many leading EHRs
– CMS Value-Based Care Solutions
– Hospital discharge and patient tracking into post-acute care