European venture capital firm 360 Capital Partners has signed an agreement with Orkos Capital to take over the management of Robolution Capital, an €80m fund dedicated to robotics, AI, and Internet of Things.
In conjunction with the deal, the management of Robolution, including Dominique Rencurel, Bruno Bonnell and John-Jacques Bertrand, will join the team of 360 Capital Partners, which will also be strengthened with the addition of Nicolas Autret as Partner.
Robolution Capital will continue to invest in early stage startups in France and across Europe in the above mentioned investment areas. It will be the seventh fund managed by 360 Capital Partners, which now has over €300m under management.
The firm has twenty employees and four European offices in Paris, Milan, London and Berlin. The team includes:
– Fausto Boni, General Partner
– Cesare Maifredi, General Partner
– Eugenia Di Somma, Investment Analyst
– Monica Oppes, Dealflow Coordinator
– Andrea Moretti, Venture Partner – Chief Digital Officer
– François Tison, General Partner
– Emanuele Levi, General Partner
– Paul Degueuse, General Partner
– François Collet, General Partner
– Laura Roguet, Investment Associate
– Sophia Martin, Associate Business Development
– Edna Ohana, Investment Analyst
– Anne-Pascale Niez, CFO
– Nader Sabbaghian, Venture Partner
– Dario Galbiati Alborghetti, Venture Partner