Launchpad Digital Health, a San Francisco, CA-based seed fund and accelerator for digital health, has expanded its senior team.
Randall Lipps and Paul Edwards have joined Launchpad Digital Health as general partners.
– Randall Lipps has extensive industry expertise as a healthcare technology senior executive. He founded Omnicell, Inc., a medication and medical supply management technology company, in 1992, and serves as Chairman, President, and CEO. Today Omnicell is a publicly-traded company with 2,400 employees.
– Paul Edwards, new Operating Partner, has an extensive healthcare and investing background. He has over 20 years of experience in the medical technology and healthcare markets as a Principal at Latterell Venture Partners, and in many senior operating and marketing positions at Medtronic, Boston Scientific and Guidant, and in laboratory operations at SmithKline Beecham. He joins directly from Hercules Capital.
Launchpad Digital Health is currently accepting applications for its Ground Zero Program, which will begin July 1, 2016 in San Francisco.
Each company accepted into the accelerator receives:
1) capital in the form of up to a $500k initial investment,
2) a year-long program with co-location with other startups in the digital health sector and the Launchpad Digital Health team, and
3) daily and weekly engagement with Launchpad Digital Health’s founders, partners and advisors.
Submissions may be made at www.launchpdh.com.