RapidScale, an Irvine, CA-based provider of managed cloud services, closed a follow-up funding round.
– Jim Patterson, CEO of Patterson Advisory Group and former President of Sprint’s Wholesale division
– Scott Luttrell, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of LCM Group
– Kevin Costello, former President of Ariba, Inc., an SAP Company
– Marvin Wheeler, former COO of Terremark and current President of Cybraics, and
– two additional investors from the private equity industry.
The company intends to use the funds to hire cloud sales engineers and regional channel managers, and to launch strategic partnerships with multi-system operators and telecom carriers.
Led by co-founder and CEO Randy Jeter, RapidScale is a managed cloud services provider that delivers cloud computing solutions to companies of all sizes across the globe. Its CloudOffice platform and cloud solutions including CloudServer, CloudDesktop, CloudOffice, CloudMail, CloudRecovery, CloudApps, and more are sold through carriers, VARs, MSPs, and master agents to their customers.