Strathspey Crown Holdings LLC, a Newport Beach, CA-based growth equity firm specializing in lifestyle healthcare, acquired the portfolio companies of Novus Via LP, a Nevada-based venture capital investment firm focused on end-stage development and commercialization of advanced electromagnetic and electrochemical technologies spanning healthcare, clean energy and coherent acoustics.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
The Novus Via LP assets included in the transaction include controlling interests in the following companies:
– Bluon Energy, LLC, a developer and manufacturer of energy efficient refrigerants.
– Luminas International, LLC, a developer and manufacturer in the newest electroceutical charging technology.
– ThrivalTech, LLC, a developer of innovative plasma based electromagnetic technologies.
– REVx Technologies, and its operating subsidiary REVx Acoustics, the developer and manufacturer of a novel new coherent acoustic technology currently utilized in their REV33 product.
– GFO Oil, which manufactures produces and sells biodegradable GFO Oil Additive which removes carbon buildup and restores combustion engine compression in addition to increasing lubricity.
– Colorado Energy Research Technologies, Inc. (CERT), LLC, which has leverages skills in physics, biomedical and electrical engineering, analog electromagnetics, electrochemicals, coherent acoustics, and mechanical engineering to support Bluon TdX20, the REV33, GFO and Luminas technology.