Global venture capital firm Atomico has added some new Entrepreneur Partners and EIRs to its team.
Newly added entrepreneur partners include:
– Brent Hoberman (Co-founder of Lastminute.com, Made.com and Founders Forum),
– Ilkka Paananen and Mikko Kodisoja (Co-founders of Supercell), and
– Alex Asseily (Co-founder of Jawbone and State).
Whilst remaining fully committed to their own businesses, they will provide their own insights on sourcing and sectors to watch and support the founders of Atomico’s portfolio companies, drawing on their own experience of growing and scaling their own successful companies.
Entrepreneurs and Executives-in Residence include:
– Niall Wass (former Senior VP EMEA and APAC, Uber Technologies) Jason Goodman (Founder, Albion), Ernesto Schmitt (Co-founder, Beamly) and Alexis Dormandy(Former CMO, Orange) in London,
– Sophia Bendz (former Global Director of Marketing, Spotify) in Stockholm and,
– Carter Adamson (Co-Founder, Rdio) in New York.
Entrepreneurs and Executives-in Residence will join the firm to support portfolio companies, mentor new entrepreneurs, and source startups on the path to becoming global category leaders.
With offices in London, Beijing, Tokyo, Sao Paulo and Istanbul, Atomico invests in category defining technology companies around the world.
The portfolio currently includes Chemist Direct, Equal Media, Fashiolista, GoEuro, Hailo, Hem, Klarna, Rovio, Mydeco, OneTwoTrip, Ostrovok, Siine, Silk, Truecaller, Uniplaces, Viagogo and and Wrapp while exited investment include Last.fm, Playfire, Quipper, Seesmic, Skype and Supercell.