Spiro Technologies, a Boston, MA-based personal sales assistant, closed $1.5m seed funding round.
– Rob Wadsworth, managing director of HarbourVest Partners, LLC;
– Vijay Balan, head of global publisher development at Facebook, Inc.;
– Tom Tucker, former CEO of Akibia, Inc.;
– Christopher Lochhead, co-founding partner of Play Bigger Advisors; and
– Omar Hussain, CEO of Imprivata, Inc.
Led by Adam Honig, co-founder and CEO, Spiro is a personal sales app for quota-carrying salespeople to connect with customers and prospects at the right time. Spiro integrates across Salesforce, email and calendars to deliver proactive notifications from multiple engaging assistant personas, captures user actions in the app and syncs information across platforms.
The platform can be downloaded for free in the Apple App Store and is available to salespeople with iPhones and who use Salesforce.