Sirqul, Inc., a Seattle, WA-based provider of a platform for IoT device manufacturers and cloud enabled application ecosystem owners to create dynamic mobile experiences, raised $5m in Series A funding.
– Rudy Gadre (Amazon.com, Facebook, and Alliance of Angels),
– Owen Van Natta (Amazon.com, Facebook COO, Myspace CEO, Zynga COO),
– Ray Chen (CEO Compal Electronics),
– Tripp Blair (Where/Paypal, Motorola, and Sun),
– Xiang Gao (Gome.com.cn CEO and Senior Partner Cybernaut Investment of China),
– Rick Dalzell (former CIO of Amazon.com, Walmart, and AOL Board member), and
– other leaders within online search, gaming, and location-based commerce companies.
Led by Robert Frederick, founder and CEO, Sirqul provides a platform and patented technologies that enable Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers and cloud enabled application ecosystem owners to create dynamic mobile experiences and generate revenue from new offerings. Along with APIs, the company offers multiple dashboards festuring an online interface to manage location-based services, delivery algorithms, product offerings, mobile transactions, telemetry, analytics, big data, geo-fences, mesh networks, real-time bidding systems, storage, audience behavior and notifications, service orchestration, and dynamic application configurations.
Sirqul is also waiting for other investors entering the next A-1 round, in particular for strategic investment from companies interested in leveraging the localized versions of the platform in the US and throughout Asia.