Outreach, a Seattle, WA-based communication platform for sales teams, completed a $9.2m in Series A funding.
The round was led by Mayfield, with participation from existing investors MHS Capital and Floodgate. In conjunction with the funding, Rajeev Batra, partner at Mayfield, will join the board.
The company, which has raised a total of $11.6m to date, intends to use the funds to expedite development of its sales communication platform and expand engineering, sales, marketing, and business development.
Led by Manuel Medina, CEO, Outreach provides an enterprise-grade sales communication platform featuring bidirectional CRM integration, safety and security features, activity analytics, and predictive communication intelligence to more than 1,000 businesses. In conjunction with the funding announcement, the company also launched two new products, Outreach 360 and Outreach Everywhere, which expand its platform with engagement monitoring and optimized communication.
Outreach enables sales teams to:
– streamline email and call campaigns with personalized and automated touchpoint sequences that include an optimized mix of phone calls, emails, LinkedIn messages, depending on the unique way in which each prospect wants to be communicated;
– leverage a response detection engine that automatically tracks and creates unique tasks;
– gain 360-degree visibility into sales operations and use real-time data to optimize for success;
– automatically keep sales records updated; and
– Avoid communication mistakes with advanced testing and error detection tools.