Pharma Consulting, LLC (“D2”), a St. Louis-based independent consulting firm offering a broad range of commercialization services for manufacturers and service providers in the life sciences industry, received an equity investment from VirMedica, Inc., a provider of technology solutions designed to optimize the commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed. Following the close, D2 will continue to operate D2 as an autonomous consulting entity.
Led by Dean P. Erhardt, President, D2 develops and implements custom programs and access strategies tailored to customer groups in commercialization efforts for both emerging and mature organizations, including. Services include:
– Internal business infrastructure analysis
– Pre-launch strategic consulting using innovative proven analytical methods
– Selection and establishment of optimal external logistics options
– Analysis of supply chain requirements and efficiencies
– National trade account planning and outsourcing
– Specialty pharmacy & specialty distribution optimization
– Compendia data services support
Comprehensive advisory board programs
– Contract Auditing/Analysis
Regulatory issues impacting distribution including Product Security/Pedigree, State Licensing and FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS).
The company has advised on a significant number of U.S. pharmaceutical product launches over the last six years including specialty pharmaceutical, traditional pharmaceutical and medical device products.
In addition, it works with many organizations including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies and industry solution providers.