FullContact, a Denver, Colorado and Riga, Latvia-based provider of a contact management platform, raised an additional $7m in funding.
The company, which has raised just under $16m in total, intends to use the funds to continue developing applications for more devices, with upcoming releases of FullContact for Mac and FullContact for Android.
Led by Bart Lorang, CEO, FullContact provides a cloud-based contact management platform and has just released the new Unified Address Book™ for iOS, a fully optimized experience on iPhone and iPad.
FullContact for iOS includes features to:
– Add photos to social profiles
– Backup and safeguard contacts,
– Sync contacts and tags between the iOS app and FullContact for the web
– Enable native device syncing via CardDAV
– Unify and de-duplicate contacts between iPhone, iPad, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, AngelList etc.
– Review updated contacts directly within the application
– Transcribe business cards and turn them into iPhone or iPad contacts
– Review company information about contacts
– Manage contacts without an active Internet connection
The basic app is free while a premium version with advanced features is available for users who manage thousands of contacts.
Brad Feld is board member and investor in the company.