Lime&Tonic, a London, UK-based digital concierge service for people’s social lives, closed a €1m angel round of funding.
– Graham Potts (co-founder of Jobsite),
– Julie Meyer (VC at Ariadne Capital),
– Cem Sortoglu (VC at Earlybird Capital),
– Daniel Lynch (VC at 3TS Capital) and
– Miroslav Boublik (MD at Craig Capital).
The company intends to use the funds to further develop the Lime&Tonic product.
Led by Stefan Cordiner, co-founder, Lime&Tonic is a digital concierge app (launched for the iPhone six weeks ago) for social life, which enables users fill their free time with dining experiences and activities.
The company has a portfolio of 1,000+ experiences across 7 cities (London, Dubai, Prague, Rio, Sydney and now Amsterdam & Melbourne) and 250+ merchants such as Michelin restaurants and international 5-star hotel brands.