Contatta, a Phoenix, Arizona-based CRM company, completed a $3.25m financing.
The company intends to use the funds for development and marketing expansion in preparation for its launch.
Co-founded by CEO Pat Sullivan, Adam Ross and Patrick Sullivan Jr., Contatta provides sales teams with a CRM system to engage their prospects and customers via a new collaboration environment.
The company currently employs 17 people. Its board includes:
– Roy Vallee, Former CEO and Chairman of the Board, Avnet;
– Mark Templeton, CEO, Citrix;
– Brian Smith, Grayhawk Capital;
– Raymond Croghan, Croghan Investments & Board Director, Crocs and
– Clarke Miyasaki, General Partner, Kickstart.