Have a look at the startups. They are:
– Blackpier.com, an online platform for tailored suits and shirts. Founded in 2012 by Joel Joli, Robert Cabrera and Sergio Luaces, the company has also received a loan from ENISA and angel funding from Damià Castells.
– Bodeboca, a flash sales club for wine. Founded in 2010 by Nathanaël Berbessou and Grégory Bulckaert, Bodeboca currently has over 100.000 members ansd aims to expand abroad during 2013.
– Botize, a platform to automatically create new functions and features to Twitter accounts to offer additional services to followers. Founded by Juan Salvador Sánchezand Patricia Bárcena, the service has over 37,000 users.
– Buyfresco.com, an online grocery service backed by a loan from ENISA.
– Minderest, a pricing intelligence platform developed by Antonio Tomás Pujante, Juan Sánchez Sierra and José María García Abril (read FinSMEs’ news).
– Notorious, a marketplace to obtain personal advice from top fashion influencers. The company has received 130k from founders David Martín, Álvaro Jiménezand and Amanda Graber, angel investor Eneko Knorr and Mola.com.
– Gossip, a local network where friends and strangers tell each other what’s going on around them. It was founded by Ignacio Espada and Oriol Blanc.