The program is open for innovators (even Bonnier employees can apply) who wish to develop a scalable media concept into a business.
Deadline for application is May 13. A jury will choose who will take part initially as well as who will go further. The jury includes:
– Andreas Ehn, founder of Wrapp and former CTO of Spotify
– Jakob Tolleryd, CEO of Compricer,
– Jonas Bonnier, CEO of Bonnier,
– Anders Eriksson, CEO of Bonnier Business Press,
– Ulrika Saxon, CEO of Bonnier Growth Media and
– Bodil Ericsson Torp, VP for communication and human development at Bonnier.
The program will start on September 2, 2013. In an intensive three month program, entrepreneurs will have a mentor from within Bonnier, the chance to know relevant people and brands within Bonnier, receive tools for innovation, leadership and pitching techniques and network at events such as GRID and the Bonnier Digital Forum.