Start-Up Chile, the program that seeks to attract early stage, high-potential entrepreneurs to bootstrap their startups in the country, just opened its 7th application process.
Startup founders around the world can submit applications (here) between March 25th and April 9th.
To support the launch, the program, executed by the Chilean Economic Development Agency (CORFO), is hosting dozens of meetups around the world with ther target to provide detailed information about Start-Up Chile and the application process.
The Start-Up Chile’s SUPBoat will visit the following cities:
– March 11th, 2013: Austin, TX, USA
– March 12th, 2013: Tallinn, Estonia
– March 13th, 2013: Denver, CO, USA
– March 14th, 2013: Lisboa, Portugal
– March 18th, 2013: Monterrey, Mexico
– March 19th, 2013: Los Angeles, CA, USA
– March 21th, 2013: Leipzig, Germany
– March 21th, 2013: Paris, France
– March 26th, 2013: Orlando, FL, USA
– March 28th, 2013: Gainesville, FL, USA