ZenPayroll, Inc., a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a cloud payroll service, has raised $6.1m in its first round of funding.
– Aaron Levie, CEO and co-founder, Box
– Google Ventures
– Data Collective
– David Sacks, CEO and co-founder, Yammer
– Drew Houston, CEO and co-founder, Dropbox
– Jawed Karim, co-founder, YouTube
– Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO and co-founder, Yelp
– Sherpalo Ventures
– Larry Augustin, CEO, SugarCRM
– Kris Duggan, CEO and co-founder, Badgeville
– Tien Tzuo, CEO and co-founder, Zuora
– Y Combinator
Led by Joshua Reeves, CEO and co-founder, ZenPayroll has just announced the launch of its cloud-based payroll service, which aims to enable employers to pay their employees using a connected device. In addition, the solution automates all payroll tax calculations and payments, providing direct deposit and filing all payroll-related government documents without paper.