Launched by Belgium-based non-profit organization Startup Together, in partnership with 12 leading web companies, Startup Pack is offering 1,000 packs entirely for free to help entrepreneurs launch their startup.
Every pack is worth more than $10k and gives access to tools and services from the web to start activity.
The offer includes services from
– Zendesk: to manage customer support – 12 months for free
– Box: to share files online – 12 months for free for 3 users
– Mailjet: to send transactional emails – 12 months for free
– TextMaster: to translate all your documents – 10,000 credits for free
– Twilio: to bring voice and messaging to your web – $134 for free
– Engine Yard: to host your website – $500 for free
– Mixpanel: to analyze your website – 12 months for free
– Mention: to monitor your brand – 12 months for free for 3 users
– Pressking: to distribute your press release – 1,000 credits for free
– HotGloo: to collaborate on design – 12 months for free
– Fotolia: to get beautiful pictures – 60 images XL for free
– The Resumator: to hire with confidence – 12 months for free
Startups which have been launched in the last two years, incorporated, and have raised no more than $250k in funding, can go to the website www.startuppack.org and apply for one pack.