DealDecor Raises $1.2M in Seed Financing
Deal Décor, a San Francisco, CA-based operator of the new e-commerce site for furniture DealDecor.com, has raised $1.2m in seed financing.
- Rick Thompson, Founder of Playdom and Flycast;
- Ed Cluss, former CEO of InfoGear (original iPhone);
- Mark Stevens, Managing Partner, Sequoia Capital;
- Brad Koenig, former Managing Director, Goldman Sachs;
- Shawn Bercuson, former VP, Business Development, Groupon;
- MJ Elmore, Managing Partner Institutional Venture Partners;
- Russ Fradin, CEO of Dynamic Signal;
- Saeed Amidi, CEO, Plug and Play Tech Center; and
- Jim Mclean, Venture Partner, Crosslink Capital.
Led by Gregory Lok, co-founder and CEO, and Ed Cluss, chairman, Deal Décor harnesses the power of online group buying to offer consumers quality furniture eliminating all middlemen and working directly with factories to create an efficient supply chain. Retailers in Deal Décor include Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel.
For each piece of furniture, it provides direct price comparisons with other home furnishing companies and large libraries of videos and photographs.
Deal Décor is currently running its first deal for California residents.