Austin-Based PreAccelerate Start-up Bootcamp Launches
PreAccelerate, which will begin on October 8th, is a pre-seed stage program designed to help start-up founders build a plan and develop the skills required to advance their entrepreneurial ideas.
Five entrepreneurs will be accepted into the program and each of them will receive:
- 6-week pre-accelerator boot camp
- 5 topic- and task-specific classes (one per week) + demo day
- One-on-one mentorship from entrepreneurs, executives and investors
- Free legal organization docs (not including filing fees and expenses)
- Free office space for duration of the boot camp
- Access to Demo Day funding forum
The winning company will receive $5k in seed capital.
PreAccelerate will begin taking applications on September 1st through September 28th, 2012, via http://www.PreAccelerate.com.