Tandem Capital, a Silicon Valley mobile accelerator, has closed its $32m second fund.
Investors in Tandem Fund II include:
– Doug Bergeron (Verifone CEO),
– Dan Cooperman (former Apple General Counsel),
– Ram Shriram (Google founding board member),
– Rick Thompson (Playdom founder),
– Dan Warmenhoven (NetApp Board of Directors chairman) and
– other executives, entrepreneurs and organizations.
Founded by Doug Renert and Sunil Bhargava, Tandem focuses on supporting early stage mobile (Retail, Entertainment, Gaming, etc.) startups by providing $200k in funding along with free workspace and daily interaction with its team of experts in business development, product design, marketing, user acquisition and more.
Application deadline is July 1, 2012. Interested entrepreneurs can apply at http://www.tandemcap.com/apply.html