Pertino, Inc., a Cupertino, CA-based cloud networking software company, has closed an $8.85m Series A venture funding.
- Norwest Venture Partners;
- Lightspeed Venture Partners;
- Craig Elliott, founder and CEO of Pertino Networks;
- Steve Campbell, co-founder and former CEO of Stratacom;
- Joe Graziano, former CFO of Apple and Sun Microsystems;
- Rob Ryan, Co-founder and former CEO of Ascend Communications;
- Peter Wagner, former General Partner at Accel Partners;
- Gaurav Garg, Special Limited Partner at Sequoia Ventures; and
- Jeffrey Drazan, Managing Partner at Bertram Capital.
The company intends to use the funding to expand engineering and commercialization efforts. It is currently hiring (www.pertino.com/jobs).
Founded in 2011 by CEO Craig Elliott, Pertino enables organizations with limited IT resources to realize enterprise-class networking capabilities by leveraging innovative technologies and precepts from cloud computing, virtualization and social networks. Its cloud networking software simplifies the way businesses securely connect their people and partners with the IT resources they need onsite, in mobility, and in the cloud.