The 18th annual Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference will take place on September 27-28, in New York.
During the 2-days event, senior private equity and venture capital professionals, more than 100 limited partners, and legal and banking experts will discuss key issues affecting the industry and share strategies for operating successfully in today’s environment. Interviews and analytical discussions will be driven by the editors of Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst and The Wall Street Journal.
During the conference, Intel Corporation, Leonard Green & Partners and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan will be honored for their achievements in private equity with an induction into the Private Equity Hall of Fame.
– Peter Barris, managing general partner, New Enterprise Associates
– Kurt Bjorklund, co-managing partner, Permira
– Egon Durban, managing director, Silver Lake
– Stephen Feinberg, CEO & senior managing director, Cerberus Capital Management
– Hamilton E. James, president & COO, The Blackstone Group
– Joseph P. Landy, co-president, Warburg Pincus
– Santo Politi, founder & general partner, Spark Capital
– Jesse Rogers, co-founder & managing director, Altamont Capital Partners
– Jerry Seib, Washington bureau chief, The Wall Street Journal
– Scott M. Sperling, co-president, Thomas H. Lee Partners
– Nathan Thorne, managing director, BlackRock
– Yibing Wu, president, CITIC Private Equity Funds Management
– Eric L. Zinterhofer, co-founder, Searchlight Capital Partners
To register, visit http://peaconference.dowjones.com or call (212) 416-2951. Full-time journalists can request a press pass at http://peaconference.dowjones.com/press.