Oggifinogi, a Bellevue, WA-based provider of advanced rich media solutions, has closed a $2m Series A funding round.
The round was lead by Greycroft Partners, with participation from iNovia Capital, Contour Venture Partners and other individual investors.
The company will use the funds to expand markets for its Real Time Rich Media (RTRM) products, designed for marketers who buy audience-based media through advertising exchanges, demand side platforms, agency trading desks, ad networks and branded publishers.
In addition, the new capital will enable Oggifinogi to hire new engineers and creative professionals to employ in its New York City office.
Michael Rosen was recently appointed as President to focus on the company’s national expansion.
Founded in 2008, Oggifinogi has worked with over one hundred brands to date, across categories ranging from consumer package goods, retail, entertainment, and finance.
The company’s board of directors currently includes:
– Ian Sigalow of Greycroft Partners,
– John Elton of iNovia Capital,
– Bob Greene of Contour Venture Partners,
– Geoff Judge, Co-Founder of 24/7 Real Media,
– Brian Fitzgerald, Co-Founder of Evolve Media Corp,
– Chris Young, CEO and Founder of Digital Broadcasting Group.