The London Development Agency (LDA) is holding free online and face-to face business seminars for SMEs in the capital during the current tough economic times.
The LDA has called upon professionals from accountancy firms Ernst & Young (EY), KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) to support entrepreneurs and job seekers in these difficult times as part of the Keeping London Working campaign under the Mayor’s Economic Recovery Action Plan.
Two free web seminars will offer support between 12.30 and 1.30pm
– on September 9th, experts from KPMG will discuss Business planning, forecasting and market analysis;
– on October 6th, experts will detail how London SMEs could win public sector contracts.
Besides, free roundtable breakfast seminar on October 13th, which has been arranged with Ernst & Young (EY), will discuss different themes around the issue “How the market is changing and what your businesses should be doing about it”.
Finally, three seminars by PwC have been organised to make entrepreneurs know practical strategies for succeeding in tough times.
Experts will speak about:
– HR strategies to help grow a business – Setember 22nd;
– Ways to free-up cash to give options ranging from survival to strategic investment – October 19th;
– Accessing finance – November 25th.
For further information to register, visit LDA’s website: http://www.lda.gov.uk